The School Leadership Team (SLT) is a group of people who develop educational policies for their school. They also make sure there are resources to support those policies.
- Provide ongoing evaluations of a school’s educational programs and their impact on student achievement.
- Play an important role in school-based decision-making
- Help to make school cultures more collaborative.
PS 8’s SLT is composed of teachers and parents. For the 2022-2023 school year, the members of the SLT are:
- Ana Maria Hemosa (parent)
- Sandra Galeota Long (teacher)
- Peter McNulty (parent)
- Lesley Guggenheim (parent)
- Kozeta Kondakciu (teacher)
- Julie Schultz (UFT representative)
- Jennifer Rendiero (PTA co-president)
- Trish Peterson (Principal)
The SLT meets the second Tuesday of each month at 5:00 PM via Zoom.
The SLT has completed their meetings for this school year.