The PTA needs your help to provide educational and enrichment programs at PS8/MS8.
We recognize that each family has a unique economic situation and not everyone can give the same amount. Contributions of any size are appreciated and make a difference. Here are a few things to think about when making your donation:
- $150 pays for enrichment programs for one PS8 student
- $300 gives one classroom teacher the funds to purchase extra classroom supplies
- $750 pays for supplies, field trips, and speakers for one MS8 exploration program
- $1,000 is the amount the PTA spends per student for expenses not covered by the DOE
- $2,300 pays one PS8 teaching assistant for one month
- $3,000 pays for recess assistance for one month
- $4,000 pays for a 10-week human development and sexuality residency for 7th or 8th graders
How to Donate
You can make a one-time donation below or a recurring payment – a great option for spreading out your donation over time. You can also donate by check made out to PTA of PS8. Checks can be dropped off in the main office or mailed to PTA of PS8, 37 Hicks Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201. Remember to check with your employer about matching your donation!
Thank you for helping us reach our fundraising goal!