Lower and Middle School Curriculum Night is on Monday, September 17th, 4:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. The schedule for the night will be as follows:
To allow for flexibility for parents/guardians, there will be two sessions with the same information:
- 30-minute Specialty open classrooms for grades K-2 at 4:30 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- 30-minute Specialty open classrooms for grades 3-5 at 5 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- 45-minute Classroom presentations for grades K-5 at 5:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. *
- 30-minute Music Residency presentation for 4th grade families at 6 p.m. in Room 109
*5th grade families should meet in the library and then go to classrooms
You have a few options as we have created three sessions during which you can meet your child’s core subject teachers (ELA, Social Studies, Math, Science) and hear more about the teaching and learning that will take place this year. Upon arrival you will be given a mock copy of your child‘s schedule to follow.
Core subject teachers can be visited during three sessions:
- Session 1: 4:30 p.m. – 5:19 p.m.
- Session 2: 5:30 p.m. – 6:19 p.m.
- Session 3: 6:30 p.m. – 7:19 p.m.
The 6th grade Social Studies teacher will be available from 5:30 p.m. – 5:40 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. – 6:40 p.m.
Specialty teachers (Physical Education, Spanish, Visual Arts) will be available during three sessions:
- Session 1: 4:45 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
- Session 2: 5:45 p.m. – 6:15 p.m.
- Session 3: 6:45 p.m.- 7:15 p.m.