Four Ways to Particip8!
Celebr8 with Us!
Our April 26th evening event will offer lots of hands-on opportunities for kids of all ages to engage with science experiments, questions, activities and their fellow students, as well as teachers and volunteer parents. Come to have fun and to support our young scientists!
Tentative Schedule of Events
|5:25 pm||Participant Registration and Set-up Begins|
|5:30 pm||Exhibits Open: Explore Student Exhibits and “Let’s Do Science” Stations|
|6:00 pm||Welcome from Principal Seth Phillips and Celebr8 Science Committee|
|6:10 pm||Visiting Scientists Begin Touring Exhibits|
|7:10 pm||Student Exhibits and “Lets Do Science” Stations Close|
|7:15 pm||Event Ends|
Help us buy:
- ribbons and buttons to acknowledge students’ work and participation
- materials for the science experiences our science teachers and volunteers cre8 for students to enjoy
- poster boards and supplies for students who want to particip8 but can’t afford needed supplies
- snacks for our scientists and guests
Support our young scientists and Celebr8 Science by:
- Being a “visiting scientist” at Celebr8 Science on April 26th
- Working a shift at the Celebr8 Science event
- Helping organize Celebr8 Science by joining the planning committee