When is the auction?
The week-long online auction opens May 1st and culminates in a virtual party on Saturday, May 8th.
What is the theme?
We’re making hibernation a special occasion this year with a glamorously comfy pajama party.
How do I bid?
- Register or purchase tickets online.
- When the online auction opens on May 1st, you will receive a personalized link to browse the auction catalog.
- Place your bid on a selected item, with the option of setting a maximum bid for a more worry-free event.
- You will be notified by text if you have been outbid.
- Bidding will close at 10:oopm on May 8th. Items will be available for pick up at PS8 on Tuesday, May 11th and Thursday, May 13th.
What do the funds raised through the Auction pay for?
Funds raised help pay for enrichment residencies, capital improvements, teaching assistants, staff development — things that would be cut if we relied solely on funding from the Department of Education. Bidding generously in the auction is a direct way for you to enrich your child’s school experience.
Additional questions? Email email@example.com.