When is the Auction & Benefit?
The week-long online auction opens May 1st and culminates in a party on Friday, May 8th from 7-11pm at 26 Bridge in DUMBO.
What is the theme?
New auction, new decade! This year we’re celebrating the roaring 20’s with a GR8 GATSBY themed event.
What is the dress code?
Come as a flapper or come as you are.
Are there a limited number of tickets for sale?
Yes, the Fire Code regulates the maximum occupancy. Our venue allows 350 guests, and we expect to sell out.
How do I bid?
- Register or purchase tickets online.
- When the online auction opens on May 1st, you will receive a personalized link to browse the auction catalog.
- Place your bid on a selected item, with the option of setting a maximum bid for a more worry-free event.
- You will be notified by text if you have been outbid.
- Check out at the event when the online auction closes at 10:30pm on May 8th. Online bidders: pick up items won at the PS8 starting May 12th.
What do the funds raised through the Auction pay for?
Funds raised help pay for enrichment residencies, capital improvements, teaching assistants, recess assistance, staff development — things that would be cut if we relied solely on funding from the Department of Education. Bidding generously in the Auction is a direct way for you to enrich your child’s school experience.
Additional questions? Email email@example.com.