We’re excited to announce our partnership with TakeLessons.com! They are offering online, supplemental tutoring for our students (both blended and remote). TakeLessons’ highly qualified, US-based educators will provide 6 hours of tutoring per week in both core academic subjects and enrichment activities.
- TakeLessons prepared a presentation exclusively for PS8 families to learn more about this new program (please note the program will start October 5th).
- Students will be grouped in pods of 5-6 for both schoolwork support and enrichment activities.
- Remote-only students have the option to opt out, should your child later decide to switch to in-person learning per the state guidelines.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT
- The cost for this program is $75 per week, and registration covers the full semester.
- You will be asked for your payment information on the application. If you would like to request a scholarship or a subsidy, please email email@example.com.
- Your credit card on file will be billed at the beginning of each month for the number of weeks in that month.
- You will receive email confirmation after you register.
- TakeLessons is providing tutoring for PS8 students Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays 2:00 – 4:00 PM.
- You will also have access to VIP programming a la carte from TakeLessons.
We hope this program will enrich our students’ remote learning experience and provide opportunities for community building! Should you have any program or schedule questions, please contact Chris Taylor from TakeLessons: firstname.lastname@example.org